Tuesday, February 03, 2004

1stly I'd like to thank the Lord 4 all the things he has done for me. Since this year I've been here I'm not really that gloomy or sad or anything negative.... God has provided my needs generously.
I've move intake from March 2003 to July 2003. That means 1 semester. The sad thing is I'm moving with only a fren n an enemy. I was glad being far from tat enemy of mine but I have no idea why she seems to be in my way. I do tremendously miss my fellow frens but wat can I do, this is for my future not theirs. I dunno if they really miss me the way they have telling me... But only they know and God knows.... Lot's of my frens r retaking 2 subjects which is suicude(that's wat the lecturers keep telling us) Others everything. My new class is scary. They only new thing about it is the students and my new chem lecturer... But I'll soon get use to it... I've notice the teaching difference between our express course and the normal course... Now I can actually absorb more and better compared to my usual class. The students there are not as frenly as my old class. The class is huge too... Now I know why Afiq(my fren) had a tough time there.....
Tomorro I'm going home. In a way I'm glad and in some other way I'm not. U c, I'm sure to get the scolding from my parents. They would be fighting and I'd be force to hear from them. That's wat I hate about it... Since I'm goin home I had a transport problem goin to the airport tommorro. I tried asking my frens.... more then 5 of them but they all seem to be busy... so my other option was Pr Able... Thank God he's available tommorro for I wouldn know wat I'd do... U c, I'm shortage of money from paying my fees, my exam fees and my hostel fee..... so I really wudn be able to afford a taxi. At 1st I had a problem paying my exam fees but then thank God I brought my bank book. I can't use my ATM card so tat means I can't redraw money out. But with my bankbook I could but then they charged me just because I didn't open my account from that state. can u believe that. It's robbery Anyways, my wonderful frens were willing of borrowing me money but i decided not too since there are other ways besides borrowing money... So I absolutely thank God for helping me in every problems and for short term wonderful frens...... :)
That's for now.. i can't write anymore... Am late for an appointment...... So
until next time... True infinity... and beyyyoooonnnndddd....... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home