Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Well, it's a busy day today. I still haven studied or practice yet. Too busy going out and typing for dad. Dad keeps asking me to type every time I'm back. It's as if I'm the only person in the house who knows how to use the computer but that's not true.....
I'm feeling horrible today. It all started yesterday. Last night my trought was feeling funny and I woke up feeling funny. Now I think I have the sickness everyone has here. I'm catching everyone's desease :( oh boy!! Well, hope I'll feel better tomorro cause I really do feel terrible rite now.....
I had a hair cut this evening. If I didn't cut my hair soon enough I think I'll soon go bald. That's my problem actually. If I do keep long hair it will start coming off 1 by 1 or even dozens by dozens(I'm talking about my hair)
Well, good nitezzz.... I'll have to get enough sleep. I haven been getting enough of it......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home