Saturday, January 17, 2004

I'm finally home... But it wasn't the welcome i had in mind from my parents.They were practically fighting the whole way home blaming each other and putting me into their argument. Not many ppl wud believe me if I told them about my parents and their arguments and fights. I was so sad that nite I actually cried silently. Sumtimes I wonder, if they fight so much, y don't they just divorce. It makes everyones life easier and it wouldn't bother me at all.... But well, I'll just have to put up wif it. I mean it's not like it's my marriage rite?
Well, before that I actually met a church fren at the airport after we landed... It was Elvie. I was sortta suprice coz both of us were on the same flight yet we didn't meet each other till we landed.... :) It's nice to see and talk to her actually coz I didn't get to talk to her anymore after that. It was difficult talking to each other coz both of us were kinda deaf. Sad ya....:) We did talked for awhile trying to figure out wat each of us were talking abut. It was kinda funny considering we weren't exactly answering each other's questions.... :P
I really do miss church.I really felt homely in church today though not many ppl didn't really communicated wif me there.....I did a special music that morning. It was scary and I was really shaking like mad. I mean I do like performing but I really get stage fright. I just hope nobady saw me shaking. I was shaking so hard that I was afraid I was goin to fall considering I was wearing a kinda high heal.
Well, I suppose I should stop well. I maybe boring you..... I jsut wanna say that I really thank God for the 1st and 2nd chance of being alive after being so close to death.Though I maybe discourage or sad or whatever. There's always a reason for everything and there's a reason for beng alive though our lives maybe though at times. We just have to live our lifes everyday to the fullest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home