Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Well, i did wrote this now in the morning..... I wrote for around 15 min and guess what?! The computer jamed up on me. Can you believe that. Of all things to happen to me. I've been trying and trying since the last time I wrote to log on or to check my mail but the all the computer I pick just have to either not function or jam up. Well, then.... forget that. What I wanted to write in today is.......
Err... ok.... I just got my results for my Lan subject(moral studies). Guess what. I got a credit. :) Some of my classmates(actually guys) failed surpricingly. I dunnola. I actually did say that if I failed it I won't ever contribute or help out the music society in college. This is so cause I've been helping them out alot and working hard on my moral studies project. The lecturer in charge are both the same lecturer. So in that that's what I did. I said what I said and I suppose I'll have to help out the music society... :(
Speaking about music... I really do miss music.I need to play the piano. Even though I don't play the piano everyday or well, i used to. Anyway, i forgot what i wanted to say there.... :s Well, I just miss playing music.I do waqnna do music for my future but as you know dad doesn't wan me to do it...... We'll just see my results 1st.
This thu I'll be having my monthly test. Both chemistry and biology. I'm darn scared. I duno. I did miss 2 classes for chem before our break last year. So I'm kinda blur and not sure what the whole thing is. For bio I'm ok cause I also got some help from my fren. Thank God for her. I just hope now that I would be able to answer all the questions and get all the points out.
Well, Last sababth(saturday) I didn't go to church. I feel so guilthy about it. For those of you who are wondering why i go church on sat instead of fri, well the bible did say that God created the heavens and the earth but rested on the 7th day so we should keep that day holy and REST. And saturday is truely the 7th day so there. Anyway back to the point. I didn't go to church.... ok.....It's not like I didn't want to , I forgot or I woke up late. I did wake up early. I woke up 2 hours before hand in fact. I got myself ready and things like that. See.... so anyway.... I waited for my transport and the same place and the same time my transport normally comes. In fact, I waited for 30 minutes and no1 came so I didn't go church. UYOu might be wondering why didn't I just use a cab or somethings. Well, my parents does lat me use the cab but not all by myself. So I didn't take a cab. Well, this shows that I should get and have a car here since I already have my licence... :)
I just can't wait to get home with all the nice good cooking and the nice bed and the cute locable doggies and the piano....... (I'm dreaming again)... Well, I suppose the next time I'll be writing here would be when I'm back home since there's the only place I can use a good and working computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home