Thursday, January 15, 2004

Well, I just finish both my test this now.... It's ok.... I sortta went blank. Esp for chem but bio was ok(I hope). Sumtimes it's difficult to judge how you did in a certain test but well what I get has a reason for it.
YES!!!! Just 1 more night here then I'll be back in Kuching. Earlier on I did say I wouldn't be able to write till I go back to kuching(my home town) rite....! ;p Well, I was wrong. I just can't wait to get home. I don't mind kl it's just the food here really sucks. Maybe it's because my cooking seldom turns out well or I don't know where to get good food.... Well,... what am i suppose to do. It's not like I could go out anywhere I wanted anytime I wanted. It's not like I have a car here or a boyfren to drive me around...:)
Ok!OK! Enough complainin.... anyway,.... sumtimes don't you just feel that ppl just keep ignorin you or they won't talk to you unless needed? It's irratating.There's this fren of mind in college 'A' always says that 'A' would do things with me like study or hw together but it turns out that there are others things far more important but than with another fren who seems closer or lets just say always there everyday hanging out together, 'A' works with tat person... Sounds complicated. Lets just say 'A' didn't help me out but studied wif another fren. And I wouldn't be suprice if 'A' is reading this rite now..... Well, it doesn't really bother me actually. I'm used to it. I don't get myself all mad or anything coz there's always God helping me rite??!!!
Well, I gtg now... my mathes class has already started....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home