Wednesday, January 28, 2004

ARRGGGHHHH!!!!!! cough....cough....
Today I just feel super horrible and tremendously terrible. I woke up early this morning hoping I cud study coz the nite before I didn't do anything much but read my new book which I just bought.
I woke up feeling dizzy and I had a headache. I took my shower and everything. Read 1 page of bio and I just cudn't stand the pain so I went back to bed hoping that the pain wud go away when I woke up again. But nothing worked. My head was better once it was on my pillow but other then that nothing helped. I felt horrible. But I had to get up. After all I had classes.
I dragged myself to class feeling horrible not knowing where exactly I was walking to. I rang my dad and ate my medication again. But the miracle thing is I cud pay full attention though I cudn really put my head up. I cud pay attention though my eyes were half shut. It was just horrible. As time passed I was better. Am better actually but still feel abit drowsy. *sigh*...I just hope tomorrow I'll feel so much better.....

Just this now I learned something pretty interesting during bio. Our parents send us to bed early when we were young for a very good reason. Coz when we were young, we actually grow taller and wiser when we sleep early at night. Our hormones or something gets activated and works more in the dark(night) making us grow taller and wiser... Wat my bio teacher said was those kids that stay up late actually stay short and stupid.... Oh bother... Now I just wished my parents sent me to bed at 8 instead of 9pm... .then I'd be a lot smarter... :p
I'm not saying that I'm stupid now... I mean if I was stupid then I wudn b where I am now. I wudn be able to do a math problem or draw well or do any simple thing like cooking and ironing......though some of my frens don't believe I can do it. They just think I'm born wif a sliver spoon in my mouth.....
Well, I guess I gtg now... I am still feeling awfully terrible. I gotta finish up my homework and my new book tee..hee... :) then I gotta have lots of sleep....*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home