Monday, January 26, 2004

Holiday in Phillipines

cough....cough.....
Yup I'm still sick and worst then ever. I'm coughing until I feel dizzy.... I just wish it was all over..... :(.. *sigh*
We did visit my dad's medical school there and his classmates. My parents never do bring their name cards. I had to give their name cards which I bring around(I know they will need did sooner or late :))


1st day
was already coughing terribly until tears came out and until I vomited.... :( gross..?yup...i know already.Well, i went to philipines on chinese new year. Was practically on the plane the whole day. Didn't get to collect any 'angpow' money... *sigh*



2nd day
was boring. Nothing much..... It was also raining. Just visited boring places. this was the day which we visited the hospital(dad's school) Oh ya. We went to a guitar factory. Lowell(my younger bro) got a guitar. can u believe it? My dad actually encouraged him to play it and bought the guitar for him but he use to discourage me in playin the guitar. How sickening can that be, especiallt frm ur own parents!!


3rd day
was some sort interesting. We went snorkling(however u spell it). The 1's where u see the sea on the surface thingy... :p(I'm horrible at spellings) Well, tat was fun. And scary. I started imaginating things like drowning or being pulled down the sea. When I 1st looked down the water, I immediately grab tight unto the robe. I was so scared but soon later I got used to it. I was scared coz I nearly drawned before. It was really deep. Soon after being too long in the water I suppose u can say that I got seasick.


4th day
was sick since the day before. or rather the night before..... and still am. Stayed at the hotel half watching tv and half sleeping. Was also on the plane practically half the day and half the night. I went straight frm Cebu, phillipines to KL, Kuala Lumpur(Malaysia)

That's all I suppose. Can't remember anything interesting which happened there.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home