Saturday, January 31, 2004

*sniff*sniff*
I got my AS results just yesterday... It was horrible.. I cudn believe it. Not even my maths. But wat the heck. I was so darn scared and worried about telling my parents until I had a headache for 2 days... yesterday and today..... but finally I did it... I told them and it wasn so bad so maybe it's because I'm far from home.... I didn't fail or anything but I passed.
But I've made my mind up... I've decided to go to the next in take. I'm dropping from the March intake to the July intake... I might miss my frens so esp the guys but wat's best for my future is doing well in my exam so that's what I'm just gonna do......
I've been sortta depress but have been getting lots of support from Alice and Evelyn. They never did let me down. Thank God for them. Actually I dunno what to write now coz I'm rushing. M suppose to go out..(yup at tis hour) But it's to calm down my mind.....
Good nite and Happy Sabbath........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home