Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Well, I've looked and studied about human thinking and I've come to a conclusion that humans are just plain dirt......
:) Okok.. Not really.... Well, humans did originate from dirt. That's what the bibles say.... and we'd soon be dirt arter we die....
But that's not what i had in mind.....
I've learnt that ppl can't be trusted.. they may seem all innocent and nice... Lots of ppl have tried to gain my trust but I just can't trust them just like that... They have to earn my trust. I've been hurt far too many times for me to easily trust a person. Many have said that they would try earn my trust but until today, not 1 of them have succeded.... :)
Yesterday was my bro's birthday.. At 1st I didn't wanna call to wish him happy birthday considering he never was nice to me but in the end I ended up waking up at 6:30am and calling him wishing him happy birthday but in the end it did paid off... Mum sms me telling me how nice I was to call my bro... That just made my day... .Getting a praise from ur own mother...:)
16th February 2004
Yup, the day before..... It was the most terrible day... Ok not tat terrible but it was terrible... Just the day before that day which was a sunday,... I broke my mirror... I tot I mite be gettin a bad luck that day but I suppose it was late coz the following day which was the 16th of February,...was just horrible... I got scoleded by my mum coz of this stupid ATM card thingy... And I had to call those stupid banks.... pluss...... errr..... sumthing else went wrong but I can't remember at the moment...
Anyway,...I guess I gtg now.... Need to get sum work done before class... After all, my mock exam is like in a months time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home