Friday, February 13, 2004

Well, it's like the 2nd week in my new class... I've met and talked to a few. Am still trying to make frens but have a problem remembering names. I just hope they won't ask me their names till i know it....
Hmmm.... I don really know what to say... Well, tomorro is Valentines... I wonder how kl would be like. maybe I'll jsut stay in my room after church. I just don wanna feel horrible again. I dunno y though... I know I won't be getting anything but maybe i just HOPE that I wud... *Shish Dunnola.... I can be crazy at times... When I want something to happen to me, it doesn't but when I don't think about it at all, it pops out in front of my face.... Whateva la......
Normally ppl would be writtin lots of their sad part of life inside here... I just wonder why... It's normally 60% of their blog filled with 'mizzery'... I suppose maybe they just wanna let out their sad feeling or anger... :) lol.... but that's what i'd actually do too.... :)
Did I say that I kinda miss my old classmates? Well, if I did I'm saying it again. It's really different.. Everything.... Even my chemistry practical is a blur now... they are doing everything differently. I actually am not sure on what to do for it anymore.... :(
Gtg now.. Wanna watch movie in pyramid then......... buy some stuff then....... clean my room then....... do my maths...........................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home