Monday, February 09, 2004

Well,.... I'm back again in KL.... My frens say I'm a million-air.... ya rite.... If I was I wudn be within Malaysia in the 1st place. My frens back home aren't suprice anymore wen i came back.. I always seems to be coming back anyway. Well, lets just put it this way... I love them much and would never miss a time of seeing them and not forgetting going to church... I really do love that place even though all my close frens there are gone.. It brings back lots of memories and comfort and I feel so free there..... :)
As I was saying.....I'm back and not really feeling myself.. Have a very painful knee though I have to ignore it considering I'll have to walk all around college and will be going rock-climbing tomorro... I just wonder how tomorro would be like.... Hope it would be less painful and fun.....
I'm also planning to donate blood tomorro... I just hope I'm fit enough and free enough pluss courages enough to do so... We'll just have to wait and c to find out... :P