Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Well, I'm half awake but here goes.... Yup.about last fri. I was waiting for Timothy to fetch me to cell gp.. while waiting i met my fren n was talking to her but then Tim called. Which means he's here already so I quickly went out and went to the nearest car... The next thing I knew, I was in the wrong car.It's so darn emmbarasing. I can't believe it happened to me. When I was in that car, the guy was lika..."err.. are you in Pr Kelvin's cell group?" I didn't know what to say. considering when I entered, I was wondering why Timothy was so tall and why the car so quiet. I thought that the girl and guy behind at the back seat were Wendee and another person..... I just can't forget that time. It's a laugh-er-ble moment for me... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home