Friday, February 20, 2004

AAARRRGHHHHH!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!
I'm wet and angry... The audi is lock....... It's lock everytime I wanna use it..... Okok... I'll explain.
I wanna play the electric piano which is in the audi but the thing is the audi is lock. The music sociaty have said that the audi would be open for those who wanna use it..... It's either that or someone else is using the audi.....

Well, can u believe if 1 of ur frens lied not only to u but to her church members and the teacher? Well, I have this fren. A leopard never changes its skin over night wat..... Here's the story....
There's this gal, we'll call her N. Well, N had told her cg members that she got suprisingly marks for both mats and chem test which was a 94 and a 90 but in real life, she failed both papers terribly. Not only that today when the teacher had asked her for her chem mark, she lied saying that she got a 47 instead. NOw wat do u think about that... I just can't believe she still hasn change yet.. It's sickening being around N and talking to N. But what can I do about it. I'm not like her parents or anything....

Well, I suppose I better go try and ask the security guard to open the audi before I go for cell group(cg).
By the way, Happy Sabbath...:) (I nearly forgot)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home