Monday, March 08, 2004

Well, I seem to be awfully busy these days till I don't even have time to write in.. Anyway quite a lot of things happen for the pass week.... On fri night, I played the piano at the audi again with another pianist,Chor.At that night, I realised that I'm not such a bad pianist after all... Every pianist have their own style in playing and I have mine.... I learnt how to make weird cords from him but I dunno if I can still remember it.... I like my new As the deer playing now... :) I also realise that I can play better then Chor if I want to and that my sight-reading is alot beter then alot of ppl I know.....
Well,on saturday I was actually the earliest in church.. 1 of the members even said that my piano playing is very nice and that I play like I enjoyed playing.... That actually made my day considering I'm never confident in my playing ever.... After church, the youth got scolded by 2 elders. 1 guy is the one that likes to get ppl into trouble and doesn't like losin. I wanted to get him back which I did but he didn't wanna loss so he got me back. But the thing is we were all frezzin in the church considering every aircon was switched on full blast.. Well, it was all because they say that the youth talks alot in church.. But then again not all of us talk. that's besides the point but anyway....... After church me and my fren's house mates all went to MidValley for the Pet Exhibition thingy... We were all suppose to go to Sungei Wang to Chambers Music Store to get some things done but ended up in MidValley.... I got a few free dog food and bought biscuits and brush for my doggies.. Now I just can't wait to get home to give my doggies a treat... :) I could stay the whole day there... I just love those animals... I even touched a yellow huge snake... It wasn't that scary but anyway I really enjoyed myself... My fren said I really look dead considering I normally sleep on sabbath afternoons but I wouldn't miss the pet exhibition for the world... Oh ya, pluss ther was this huge dog 5 times the size of my white dog,Diana... It was like about my waist hight. And the fellar said that's not the maximum size... That dog cost RM5,000. I just can't wait to grow older.. Now I remembered why I always wanted to be a veterinary.... I just love those animals.... I can't wait to get them for myself. There was this Husky dog, German Shepard, errr..... I forgot the names but anyways.... they are just so darn *Cute*!!!!....:)
I was suppose to do a choir worshop for music society but it ended up to be too near my exam so I cancelled it.. Today, I heard news ... ok... I got a call from the advisor while at maths class saying or rather asking me to give a pre-demo TODAY to their section leaders... Can you believe it... ? So last minute... But anyway I agreed considering the advisor was yacking so long and since i still had class I agreed... I suppose it's all thanks to the president of music society... He actually sortta 'merajuk' to the advisor and the advisor suddenly changed is mind.... Now I'm thinking on what to say and teach later... I dunno how long I'd take but I just pray that the Lord will help me out here... I'm so used of praying before choir I'm afraid I may just suddenly pray... :p
We'll just have to wait and see till later......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home