Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Last night was both stressfull and fun... I mean stressful cause of the stupid practice and the stupid 'Prince"(his name is prince. I'm serious). Anyway, after the practice me and my music frens went eat at the mamak stall outside college.. Boy, did we have the laughs.. We were laughing like mad as if nobodies business... :)...lol...... And now, I'm only left with RM2 in my purse... :(
That's besides the point,.... today was our chemistry test... Structure test.... there's this gal whom I really hate.. well, this morning she skip bio class... Let's just put it this way, she always skip class... During the test, I know she's been trying to copy me. The thing is this is not teh 1st time. More like the 2nd or 3rd time she tried to copy from me. At 1st, there was this guy sitting next to me. He had his things next to mine so .. ya.. he was sitting next to me. But he wasn't there at that time. More of went to the toilet if you ask me.... This gal, she just push his things to the next table and sat next to me... I knew she was going to try copy again. I told Evelyn,"Is she that desperate?". Anyway, so during test,.... she actually sortta finished quite early.. Let's just put it this way. She's fat so to make it easier, we'll name her fatso liar.... So fatso liar, was leaning quite close to me. She close her paper early too. But then she opened it again and started writing. I saw that her paper was very blank.That time, I noticed a mistake on my paper saying"oh shit..." coz there's only like2 minutes left. So I started to liquid of my answer. And there she was liquiding her answer, the same one as well.... Now I really dunno wat to do... I suppose she would be lying about her results again to everyone esp the teachers. I'm not suprise cause that's wat she did on the last test we had......
Not only that, our chemistry teacher said that today's test is only part1 of it. Tomorro we'll be having part2 of the test. But this time oblective. Thank God... Anyways, gtg now... Got this talk about science and Architecture which I'm interested at.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home