Monday, March 15, 2004

Hmm....Today there will be a practice with the choir and instruments but the problem is we haven practice yet and our parts are not readily finish writen. I just hope later we can at least practice 3-5 times before we practice before the choir... It was me and my big mouth which got me into serious trouble.. Yup. Sometimes I just wish i'd just shut my mouth but the at times I wish I've said something.... Well, wat's done is done. Now all we have to do is wait and see...
I've just finish my mats test.. I'm actually the 1st to finish. I dunno how I'd do but I know it's far more better then my other test last time in March intake....There's only like 1 or 2 questions which I'm not sure.. I just hope there are no careless mistakes this time....
It's 1 week snce I've had my flu and until today, I still have it... I feel just so miserable. Arrgghhh!!! I just can't stand it.. I've been blowing my nose like crazy. When I take my pills, they make me drouzy in class..... I just wanna go home. Esp at this time. I wanna be with my dogs and my bed and the pianos and the sight of home and trees.. Not buildings and people and technology.... Pluss polution...:(
I've just spent my 1 1/2 week allowance in 1 day... so I'll have to save now. Since I wanna go back, I'll have to cut down totally with my spending...
I've been having weird dreams... Dreams like meeting the youth back home and having fun with them or performing in a big croud... Sometimes my dream can be really freeky... The reason I say so is coz my dream most of the time comes true. But I do miss the youth. Esp when gina is back in Kuching... lol.... I remember, we used to be bestfrens.... Swimming and playing together. Chit-chatting in class and things like that. That was until I left Sunny Hill School... *sighh... those good old days..... :)
Just remembering those times,... I remember I used to have lots of bestfrens.. Alayne is my bestfren in church. Gina in Sunny Hill School, Maxine in st Teresa School and 2 gals(I forgot their names but am trying to find them again) from kindergarden at Sunny Hill School. Jus my best cuz and the rest I dunno whether I'll consider them bestfrens or not coz I can't call them my bestfrens wen they don't to me... Well, I'll just consider them best pals.... :)
By the way, if u don't understand watever I've writen for the pass week, please mind me cause I've been blurr this whole week with the flu....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home