Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Well,time to tell what happened yesterday.... Well, me and Jo went to the audi. We were like"eh, where is everyone,nevermindla". Anyway, we were waiting until the advisor came. guess wat.... he asked us to sing solos. Just like trying to audition us for solo part or something.. Even some of my frens which were there tot so too..... After that, he started correcting us for things we know like ur an alto and ur a soprano... (like thanks for the info.I never knew it... duh!!!) or u should sing with your mouths wider (like we are just standing a few feets away from u..do u want us to scream in ur face???) and things like postures and some other stupid things... And it was as if I din't know music at all.. Considering my mum's a music teacher, I actually know more then him... It was a disgrace to me.... Anyway, that wasn't the end of the story. Then he asked so wat r u planing to do for the workshop. I didn't answer coz I was at that time already so piss off so my fren answered saying 1st we'd be startin off with the warm up. Then he stoped my fren just there and ask me to explain about it. So i did and the next thing I know it I was suppose to only do the warm up sections and pass the choir back to him. And that was it... Only that... I didn't know what to do but well, what's done is done. It's better then wishing I've taken the step in helping out.
The other horrible thing is I'm sick. Yesterday, I've been sneezing none stop from morning till night. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't study or concentrate cause of my stupid nose and sneeze. This morning, I woke up at 3am more than 5 times to drink. Every time I swollow, my throat hurts.Now I'm sniffing and have a sore throat. Oh what the hack... And I still ahven eaten medicine.... :(
Oh ya, yesterday there was a fight in the library. It was mother vs. boyfren. I missed it just by the minute.. After I left the library, my fren messeged me telling me that the fight had just began.. I dunno wats it all about but anyway it was liek whoa.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home