Thursday, March 11, 2004

Well, it's time to tell the story..:)
Yesterday was just about ok day... accept that I'm still sick snififing away like a dog.The only difference is that I don't sniff at things.. I only sniff at the open air....lol.... ya.ya.ya.. I'm being lame.... Anyway, about yesterday.
Last night I was couching the college choir for about 20-30 min.. They wasn't as bed as I thought they would be..Or maybe it's the gals considering I was concentrating more of those guys which where actually making the choir laugh most of the time..I just hope they did learn something... My explaination always did suck anyway.... But then a few of my frens said it was for the 1st time actually interesting and this was one of the best singing they have done.. I'm proad of it... My classmates where pretty shocked :) but anyway....!!! They were like Woah!!! until I passed the choir back to the advisor.. Guess what??!! Yup...back to their terrible singing... Shish..... Maybe it's the way teh advisor teachers them.. You have to amake choir an enjoyable thing... I can't seem to tell the advisor so coz he wouldn't listen to me.. Darn him... Maybe it's because he knows me more then the rest. Maybe because I'm young. Or maybe it's because he still wans to be considered very good in music....(ya whatever...) Well, the other thing is that the conductress SUCKS!!! sorry to say that but it's true.... I mean...err... ok it's hard to explain how she conducts but I'll consider it dancing,moving-ur-butt-up-and-down kinda thing rather than conducting. And the thing was the advisor said that she had conducted in her secondary school choir... Big deal.. So did I and many other ppl in choir.... :s
Oh ya.. there was this guy who's 16 and is doing Monesh-University-Foundation-Year(MUFY) keeps bugging every person in choir... My classmate was totally annoyed by him... I can understand why... I mean I also feel annoyed by him..... But I try not to show it.. My frens says I seem to be like interested as in friendly to him.. The thing is, I'm accepting ppl the way they are... I understand the feeling of being ignored and left behind with no one to talk to.. I've learned and to bare with it.... But I suppose by always doing so, it seems to get me into total trouble.... The dances which where dancing to the choirs singing didn't match at all. Ok, lets put it this way, I didn't understand what they were dancing about.It didn't make sence and it was like one of the Iban dances back home.. seriously I'm speacking the truth.It maybe sortta nice but it has no meaning to the song... It's just like normal mixed up dancing.......
Well, I suppose we'll have to wait till the performance next week... I just hope those choir members would use all the technic I've taught them.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home