Thursday, March 25, 2004

Like finally I can get thorugh after searching for more than 50 computers for the last week.... I'll start with last week....

18th March 2004
That was a unforgettable night.. It was the night where music society performed... I had been couching the college's choir for the pass week and they have been doing better than the 1st time they started.. I'm actually proud of them.. :) Proud that I've made a difference and made choir fun for them and made them sound better in sound and in volume... :P
Well, my roll there.... Well, I played my clarinet though I also did wanted to play the piano... I couldn't really hear myself but some ppl say I played very well and others said nothing... There was a bit of caos here and there but I did have fun.... With my flutist frens, my singers and this violanist I met a few weeks ago.. Boy, his violin playing is so darn cool... Wish I could play like him.... Though it would take time....
The whole thing finished after 11pm... Then we all went to mamak(eating place). Me and 1 of my girl-frens where at that time trying to avoid "Prince". it's so ....*toot*..... He actually asked 1 of my other girl frens to move so that he could seat next to me, But the thing is he wasn't even eating on the table... And taht was when he spilt his milo not only on himself but on me too... I wasn't fast enough to move far enough to avoid.... I was so darn mad I nearly scream... I told him off sayin..."There is a table for you to use. Use it...". And guess what he said...."ahhh....but I wanna see...". He was practically whinning like a baby. At that time I was looking at my pictures being taken from the performance cause I was trying to forget the fact that he is sitting next to me.....

20 March 2004
At that time it was around 9 pass in the morning.. Was on my way to church alone again with some members who fetches me once in awhile.... They asked me about my week and with my big mouth, I mentioned about the performance and what I did... Now I have to perform in church this sabbath..... on my clarinet.... I didn't want and I wanted at first... if u know what I mean... Anyways.... through this week.... I was trying to find an accompanies.... Asking Belinda(one of my church member frm college). But she couldn't really play that well... Then I tried asking Li Yien(my music fren who lives a few floors above me). But she also couldn't.... But thank God Wendy(my flute and music society fren :) ..)agreed and could make it... Though she's not a christian I just hope she'd be interested in christianity. Esp when Pr Khoo would be preaching...... I just hope she'd like it there.... I'll be crossing my fingers for both my performance that sabbath and my frens....

23 March 2004
That afternoon, my fren called me to say that he had just registered both me and him for next weeks badminton competition on the mixed catogory..... I was so darn mad cause I've said that I don't wanna play.. Partly cause I hadn't been really in a good mood this pass few days or for this week..... He actually laughed to the fact that I was quite mad... But the thing is he laughed non stop for quite some time which sorta freaked me out........ Later on, I messeged him telling him to try find someone to replace me.... Hope I wouldn't need to play.....

At this time.. I dunno but I just wanna go back home.... Seeing my lovely doggies and giving them doggy treats and a brush. Pluss seeing some of the old youth... Boy, I do really miss them.... Didn't get to meet Roger last sabbath cause he lost his way... He ended up spending sabbath outside.... :(
I've heard that BN lost with ROCKET in Kuching.... I wonder how it would be like... I just thank God that it wasn't PAS. But then again my fren said that it's not good.... I just hope they do something to Kuching.. That place is so darn undeveloped compared to the other cities in Sarawak and Semenanjung.... lol... Maybe that's cause I've stayed too long in kl.... :)

Well, I think I gtg now.... Am suppose to be studying but used that time trying to find a computer to write in here.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home