Sunday, March 28, 2004

Another week of music

*sigh.......* Finish performing yet still playing music again for ppl
Yesterday I did a special music in church.. I or rather me and my accompanies didn't get to practice until that morning... Wendy did practice but we didn't get to practice together cause we couldn't get to use the piano in college..... I had to teach Wendy the song and teach her how to play the song which I've choosen.. It was a medley song.... I wasn't nervous at all until we got closer and close to church that morning.. I dunno why though... Performed for God well I suppose considering I heard quite alot of AMENS. Kam Soon(1 of the church members or rather elder), said quite alot of good things about the song and me to the church... I suppose it was ok though I wasn't quite satisfied with it.... Or maybe it was that I was so relief after finishing my song until I didn't hear anyone's comment to me about my playing..... lol... ;P I was so happy that Roger and Cecelia aould make it to PJ church... I was like considered overjoyed to be seeing some youth from Kuching or rather someone from Kuching.... Wendy was supriced when I squeeked just seeing Roger and Cecelia..... lol...... Not forgetting right after service, Beldon came up to me asking me to play piano for next week's service... I was like ok until he said I was to play in a Hotel. He said there was going to be a talk.....something!!!something!!!!.... lol... It was under the mission... I'll have to play piano on fri night and on saturday morning..... But then again,the 1 thing that got me thinking is that he came to me and he asked me 1st from all the other pianist in the church.... I felt quite touched actually.. It was like saying I'm the best pianist in the church... ok!ok! Maybe it's not so but the feeling's something like that..... I agreed though actually I planned to go back home that weekend... And thank God I did agree coz my bio and chem mork practical is the week after that. And I plan not to tell anyone but my classmate which I haven met for 2-3 years since Form5. Maybe I'll have to ask Silas for transport help... hmmm.....
Anyway...... that was Sabbath.....
The day before, me and 4 friends went to Kl... We were looking for the MAS building to get my Gard's card. That card is used by students so that we can get 50%-75% discount on every air ticket we get.... It was actually me only that needed to go.... Anyway, we were kinda lost looking for the building. After finding it and settling my stuff, we actually got lost from Kl.... We nearly went to Johor... It was darn scary.... Considering 1 of the passenger was late for an appointment and the driver dran hungry from not eating the whole day.... But then again, the driver... ok!ok! .........Young Soon,got food from a patrol station while pumping oil to his car.. And to face tha fact that I was the living table of his.... I had to hold his can of 'vanila coke' and his 'tiger biscuit'.... This guy is like really darn funny.... He would make anyone smile and laugh no matter what condision he is at... Whether or not he is hungry, tired or watever,.... he would still have the energy to make anyone laugh.... :)
Last night, I went out to watch Scooby_doo2 with the guys... err..... ok!ok! with YOung Soon and his friends..... which I practically just met.... I was like the only girl that night..... But what the heck... I had a free ticket.. .lol.... yup. Young Soon paid for me... I don't really like it if ppl pay things for me... errr.... well, it also depends on the situation la..... But oh well, I did sortta laughed myself out on the funny parts... :)
Well, I suppose that's all... I've been kinda moody these few days but thank God I've been going out coz I think I would be in worst condition......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home