Wednesday, March 31, 2004

*sigh...........
I suppose this will be 1 of the saddening write in's I've writen.... I dunno why but I haven been myself lately and it has been like that for a few weeks already.... This week is 1 of the worst week for me... I mean nothing is wrong with my life..... I've met lots of new frens... Gotten close with them... My monthly or weekly test is improving..... Gone out.... am laughing and fooling around in class... Performed a few times..... etc.... In this, nothing seems wrong but something's really bothering me lately but I can't figure out what.... I've talk to my ko-ko Alvin and felt better abit but I just can't figure out what's bothering me..... Maybe I need attention but then again I seem to be getting it... Maybe I need friends to talk too but I've been talking to lots of friends about almost everything..... I was thinking that it might be cause I'm home sick but I don't wanna admit it comsidering I don't miss anyone in particular back in Kuching..... I just gotta recharge before my mock exams... I don't seem to be getting any pressure or anything. Or so it seems....
I've been asked today by the chinese society of Sunway College to host a singing workshop or something like that to their members.... I haven really given my answer but anyway I'll see waht thing goes... If they ask me again I suppose I'll have to agree with them... After all music is everything to me... :)
I just hope myu blues would disappear soon before something terrible happens to me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home