Wednesday, April 07, 2004

6:30pm
hehe.....
Am sortta feeling better from all the days of longing to go home.... But then
maybe it's cause of all the attention and fun I'm getting from my classmates if
not my music society frens.. :)
Mocks just around the corner and just by the name of it scares me..... Well,
exams always scare me anyways.... Today I've been asked to watch movie by 3-5
different ppl.. Too bad I couldn't go... I mean with exam around the corner I
would be insane to be going out having fun....
Nowadays I have been having headaches.. Maybe it's cause of my eye sight...
Last sunday I went to check and my degree rose by 25.. both eyes... Arrgghh!!!
By the way, I'm not blind yet..... I know...I know... I cacat. No
perfect vision like some of you guys and gals...
It has been raining heavily in kl everyday. If not so then it would rain in the
evening.. In this condision, all our clothes can't dry properly. :( But then
again I prefer the rain then the heat... Oh ya. I have to go figure this......
My insane friends have been swimming every evening in the rain... I still can't
believe they can stand the cold..... I wonder how they do it... Have to go ask
them about it....
Dunnola.. I'm actually quite bored... My hostel is halfway being fogging.......
It actually woke me up from my beauty sleep. Now I'm like half dead typing here
waiting for myself to wake up to get back to my study.......
Anyways I think I'd better stop writing.. It's eating up my time of
studying.....lol.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home