Tuesday, April 13, 2004

HERE YE!! HERE YE!!
Good some news from Sunway college itself. And it's true. I'm serious. Anyway,... here's the news... Last night just before midnight someone DID commited suicide at the hostel condo.It's not at the apartment where I stay but at the much more luxurious area... :) Anyway,.. they say that he was high on drugs and that he fell from the 10th floor. I dunno much details for now... It was a shocking news. It's a good thing I don know that guy cause I don't think I'd be able to sleep or think..... At 1st when my fren told me about it I didn't believe but soon everyone started talking about it and how they did saw the body or something.... Till now I don't know who the fellow is. All I know is that he's dead and his parents are here... Some say he's an international student. That I've no idea... I mean it's darn scary thinking about it.... My frens said that they saw a figure dropping down the window while watching movie... Dunnola.. Lot's of news... I'll tell more once I know more info... Anyway just letting you all know about the news..... Dunno if it'll be on the papers or dunno if they'll even mention the college's name. We'll soon find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home