Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Well, it's been quite long since I've last blogged.... Have been geeting lazier and lazier..... :P Well, I'm only human.....
I've finished my mock exam just last week and went back straight after my exam on thu... It was sortta fun being home though I wished I had time to go out with my old classmates and church frens... Yalah.... I still can't drive the car out.... Basically it's cause my car is still too new for me to drive it all by myself.... I just miss the 'kembara' I used to have.. It brings back lots of memories. Esp the time I had my 1st car accident and the 1st time I went out cruzzing with Lyn.. Man, those were the days..... *sigh....
Well, what the heck.... Wish I was home for a longer period... I didn't have time to talk to the youth... They were basically too busy practicing their play to talk to me but anyway.... their play was darn choonted... Can cry 1..... Darn touching..... Felt bad though.... Didn't get to really talk much to much of the youth besides Gina.....
Supricingly I met 1 of my ex-classmates at her restaurant which I didn't know belonged to her... Man, does she really look totally different... Slimer and longer hair... It has been awfully a long time since I've met all my classmates. It would be great if I could meet them all again.. The problem now is transportation. Well, that can be solved soon.... (I hope)....
I've been getting back my mock papers and boy, do I feel darn depress...... It has improved from the last mock but it's not good enough.... I'm actually aiming higher.... Now I've been getting basically C's but am hoping to reach A's and at least 1 B.... I suppose what I get depands on wat God 1's me to get...... I just hope that I'll do well enough to do veterinary if I'm to do science......
Anyway, gtg now.... need to head back to my books....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home