Thursday, April 29, 2004

Guess what... I just found out yesterday that my fri classes would be cancelled... Can u believe that..... Seriously I'm furious... Couldn't the lecturers like tell us far before hand? Some may ask y I'm so darn mad.. Well, as u see... I could have gone back home today instead of last week.... I could have been back for 5 days instead of the miserable 3. *sigh.... Now I'm just wondering what I'd be doing the whole week end... Considering all my freinds would be going back to their home towns..... My friends did ask me to follow them back but the thing is exam is so darn close... It's about 2 weeks away... Maybe on the other hand, it's God's decision... I mean, then again, it gives me more time to study instead of being at home fooling around or wasting my time... Even if I'm back this weekend, I'd be stuck at home studying right.... ? I keep wondering...... but I suppose what happened, just happened....
Better stop here... It's gonna rain soon and need to get back to my hostel before I get wet..... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home