Monday, May 31, 2004

I'm bored, bored, bored,.... I just can't concentrate.... Am only thinking about after the exams... That is when I'll be enjoying myself in Redang,.. that's when my friend would be coming to Kuching to visit.. that's when I'll be home with my doggies and in my bedroom... that's when it's no more studying(for awhile)... that's when I can really play my music... hehehe.....
Anyway,....I forgot to mention yesterday about last Sabbath.... It was kinda a weird Sabbath..... I went to church late..(not my fault...)... it's like 3 weeks since I last played music so I was desperate to play the piano that morning... But considering I was late that morning, I wasn't hinking of even getting the chance of touching the piano... (the church has lots of pianist). But then mana I tahu the moment I went to church the pastor was rushed to me asking me to replace the pianist right away... You see, the person playing the piano wasn't really good at playing the piano.. They said she stumbles and the there was no other pianist around.... Happy as I was I just let my fingers do the job.. :)
Sabbath school was a drag... They put me into the youth class but they are using CQ and the thing is everytime I'm there, I don't learn anything... They say I can't move out because I've been put there and I'm like the oldest bird in that class besides the teachers and their partner(whether husband or wife).
I thought I was also playing for devine but then, Tanya rushed in saying she's playing,... I can't really stand her playing... Anyways,... what the heck, she wanted to play I let her play.... No big fuss... The sermon was quite interesting..It was about 'The 3 Trees'.The preacher was saying that he and his wife was like praying for the rain.After he had informed us about it, soon after a few minutes later, it started to rain and HEAVILY too... Hmmm...what else ha...!!! Oh ya,... for the closing song it was I Will Run To You. The whole church didn't know the song besides the speacker and me la... :) Tanya thought they were using the sound system thingy so didn't bother about playing the piano.. It was a good thing I brought my music fail with the song in it and the chords... I never thought of playing the song... Next thing I knew it I was at the piano trying to remember how the song sounds like... I'm not really used to playing the melody using just chords on the piano but rather just accompanying BUT at that time no 1 else knows the song so I had to try and play it... It wasn't bad but very messy my playing...lol.... If only they told me before hand then I can try prepare it in a better manner but oh well... what's done is done....
After the whole service, a few of the members came up to me saying that I saved them or that I've save Sabbath... (whatever they are trying to say) I seem to be saving Sabbath ever time I'm in church.... Hmmm..... (my hidung is not kembanging) It's great that I can help in anyway.... Whatever la....
AARRGGHH!!!! I just can't wait till my last paper. Then I can really relax... I cut my finger with my pen-knife last night so am having difficulty typing at this moment... Oh well.... :)
*sniff* Wish I could be home for Gawai... I love helping my dad at teh clinic even though it's really with only my aunty and another nurses(that's the time where my dad's nurses are given lift to celebrate Gawai). I love the smell of medicine(yup... ;p), I love going visiting(that's when I can go visit Gina and a few freinds of mine) but well... *sigh* I'm missing that this year...
Anyway for those celebrating Gawai... Happy Gawai....heheh....:) Remember to keep some left-overs till I come back ya.... ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home