Sunday, May 30, 2004

It's finally raining.....

After 2 weeks of heat we finally have rain here in kl.... And it has been raining ever since... this is the 3rd day it has been raining... Thank God for the rain.Now I don't have to use the cooler any more.... :) But then again it has been raining really heavily.... I'm not complaning.... I'm just happy that it finally rained after so long... ;P
Exams, exams,.... I only have 1 more paper so far and it's like 9 days away... It's so far away... I just can't wait till it's all over.... I can't wait till the whole exams over, then I can finally go Redang with my March intake frens... :) I just wonder how the place would be like.... Will be there from the 16th of June till the sunday which is father's day... I'm hoping I can be back on father's day... My family still doesn't know when I'm coming back.. I'm thinking of booking my own ticket but there's a problem... I don't have credit card to book for airasia and I dunno where to get MAS ticket which accepts my discount card... My fren said that he'll help me but I dunno when that would be... I mean, if we're taking airasia back from Redang, I mind as well go straight from there.... But then again the ticket price might have gone up or might be sold out....(coi!coi!touch wood).. :P
Well, I suppose I'll have to go back to my books... I have to score for my last paper which is chemistry subjective paper.....
Adios.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home