Friday, May 21, 2004

Well, 2 days ago was my 1st paper...Was darn scared but I suppose I did ok.. I was sortta confident that I did well... Am just hoping now that it comes out what I'm hoping now.... I thank God for giuding me that's for sure cause I enarly did a stupid mistake in mathes and I could solve all the question but 1 particular 1... As for Bio1(objective), I could do all those pass year questions but all those new questions m still quite queery... :P
Next paper is on tue... Bio3(practical). Hope I pass through that in a snap... I just need to get at least 2A's and a B.. A very impossible thing for me but yet possible.... hehehe... You see, I'm hoping to get into veterinary sergoen which needs 2A's and a B min for this particular uni I found... The other uni I'm not sure how much they need... If I can't get into veterinary surgeon then I suppose I'll do veterinary nursing,... That is if my parents let me la... lol...
*sigh
Am just hoping now that whateva I see in my future does come true....
It's really humid here... Thank God dad bought the cooler for me already.. The coolest place in the whole hostel apartment seems to be my room... hehehehe..... :)
Lotsa things has happen throughout the week but then I don't seem to have the time to write esp when it's the exam period and am really busy..
So that means i won't be blogging till after my exams which would be like in 2 weeks time considering next week I'll be having papers like everyday 1 after another.... Pray 4 me ya u guys out there......
gtg now... Need to head back to my books... :P
*sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home