Thursday, May 13, 2004

*sniff* *sniff*
I feel totally tremendously misserable.... I just can't help it.... 1st it was 2 days of sneezing,.. then it was 2 days of flu,... now it's been 2 days of block nose and my voice has changed...
AARRGGGHHHH!!! I just can't stand it... Esp when this morning I woke up, it was like i had a fever.. I have this feeling a fever would be coming up... But not at this time... Not at this week... Exam here has already started.. I don't wanna get sick... *wuahhhahaha* :( *sniff* Well, I have been taking my medicasion eevry day now.... It's like 6-7 pills a day.... How torturing can taht be....
The whether here is getting cooler now BUT it's still humid here...Can't wait for it to rain again... It hasn't been raining for a week here already...
Been stuck in college studying practically everyday from 9 to 12 midnight.... okok... There are a few breaks in between but ya... AM already kinda sick being in college.. can't wait for any fren to call go yam cha or wateva... though I'll have to see my schedule as well la... :P
Well, i better get going now.... I've got a whole week planned out with going out and exams and celebrating frens birthday and things like that.......


*sigh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home