Friday, May 07, 2004

*sigh*....Whatever is what I'll say....

Yesterday was darn....errr..... ahem... Let me repeat myself... like what my fren would say... yesterday was so shameful... lol.... Well, we were going through our test paper pper2.. The thing is I didn't do as well as most or some of my classmates in class n m quite 'shameful' about.... But guess what... My bio teacher was explaining the paper and as usual she never brings the teachers copy but rather use the studetns paper.. The thing was, I was sitting in front some more... She took my paper flicking my marks to the whole class...... Now I just dunno where to put my face.. I didn't do all that badly but still it's not very good that's why I don't like telling ppl my marks.. .But the fact is that my bio teacher was practically showing the show class my marks was darn....*tooot*..... I suppose I'll just have to live with it...
Another 2 weeks then it'll be exam. I dunno if I'm ready... I've read my answers from my exam papers and boy, I wish I read the paper properly.. There were a couple of easy questions which I totally blow it.... Darn man.... :(
this weekend mothers day... Oh how I wish I wold be back.. Okok... I know that I could be back if I want to but the fact is that it's not my money and money doesn't grow on trees.... My parents would still have to support my other siblings in their education and I still haven completed my studies.... Normally I'd make breakfast for mum and would try to make the house as plesent and stress free for her.. I don't know how the house would be like but I just home 1 of my siblings would be doing the same as I have been doing every year... Just to make mum happy.... After all, she has been taking care of us and feeding us all our lifes... :)
I suppose I gtg now considering class is starting soon... Oh well, for those out there.... just a question.... What r u planning to do for mother's day?... Anything special... ? It better be considering how much our mothers have been suffering for us.... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home