Wednesday, May 26, 2004

*rejoice in the Lord.....*

heheh..... :)
I'm not suppose to be using the computer until like after my exam but I just can't help it... After all, I just finished 2 of my major subjects.. Bio and Maths.... I'm happy about it as well... Just hope my happiness is alike my results... :) I'm sure I did better and I'm sure I'll do better... Am just wonderin now how good it would go....
This now I was studying in the library with my friends. But the problem was we weren't really studying but rather making lots of noise talking away IN the library.... Guess what,........ we got scolded twice by 2 different librarians.... Scary and really unbarrasing... But oh well... :)
I just needed to say that my exams are so far ok.. all accept my Bio practical.really scru that up... :( Anyway,I'm confident about my mathes stats paper and I'm not sure anout my pure mathes.. ut yup.. I'm happy.... :)
Only 3 more papers to go.... tomorro will be my chem practical and the day after chem objective and after that 10 days later would be my chem subjective... Haha... Then I can really celebrate now... Am quite confident with this times papers.... With supportive friends here I'm not worrying as much as I use too... I just hope my parents would be ok with everything here.... :)
too tell u the truth.... my finger's just moving... I think I'm writing crab or rather sotong here... Anyways, i just wanted to say that my papers are so far so good.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home