Sunday, June 13, 2004

I'm so darn bored that I can practically write in here every day, every hour.... Am wondering how everyone in Kuching is now... Am wondering what to do for the next 2 days till my Redang trip... All my friends have all either gone back home or having exams... Really it's saddening for me... I suppose I'll be stuck in the hostel reading my new book which i bought... heheh... I gotta catch up with my reading... :) I haven really been reading since ...errrr.... i think it's since a year ago? :P
At this time I just wish i had my car here... For some of u, u'd know bout the RAV4 which i have... heheh.. :P Showing off liaw me... heheh... :) Well, to tell u the truth it's an ok car.... Don't really fancy cars.. As long as it's nice, workable and ..... errr..... okla... I'll just stick to my RAV4.... :P
Mum keeps telling me that I should marry a rich guy to be able to survive... She says I wouldn't be able to live for the next few hours if not.... hmmm... Dunno bout it though... :P she keeps saying that to me.... And it really bothers me... I mean now studies r more important than ever.To me la.... And the thing is I don't even have my own job or my own pay.... What for think until so far.... hhmmmmm.....Well, parents will always be parents rite. :)
Every time I'm bored, i normally just stare at the world and vission the future... It's wierd but as some of u know, most of the times my vissions are true. And thats like darn scary... Don't really know what to do about that though.....
Man, I'm so darn bored that I keep thinking of the pass.... :( Those sweet good old memories... Those time when I was young. Those were like the best times ever... Esp before my siblings were born or before they started school.I missed being spoilt by grandma and my parents... I really do miss those times.... Primary school was the best time... :) *sigh*
Those were the best man.... I really do miss my old frens.... I'm trying to find them on friendster but I suppose that would take years....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home