Wednesday, June 23, 2004

In Kuching but bored...

Back in Kuching. It's like my 3rd day here..... *sigh And ever since I'm back,I seem to be bored... Most frens either have already left Kuching,busy in classes or they halfway having exams...MOst of the time I'm just waitin for frens to be online and other times I'm just outside the house looking after my bro's new pup, as a driver or as a music teacher helping mum teach her students.... Wish u were here Merv, am really bored here....
Even now I'm halfway thinking of what to write... It's been really boring for me.... I just can't wait till my fren is here next week... Then I can at least drive around town with her....Now that would be something which i could do... heheheh... :)
Man, can't to think of it, I actually miss my fellow March intake buddies.. Esp the guys... :P Dunno how it'll be like in the future when we all grow old... heheh...:P
Lotsa ppl I've met in Kuching have been saying that I've really changed alot... I really dunno about that though... hmmm.... They say I act and speak differently... Just like a kl person they say... .I dunnola... Too long being in kl... :P
Can't to think of it, I can't wait to get back to kl.. Nothing much to do here all accept the dogs and the piano and my aircond room and the church being near and the car which i can drive... lol... In kl i suppose the only thing i have is frens,freedom and well,... freedom.... :)
heheh..
I suppose i gtg. M just wondering now what would happen tomorro....., and the next day......., and the day after that.........., and then the day after that...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home