Tuesday, August 10, 2004

a thought.....

I dunno but something has been talking to me or rather speacking to me... It maybe my thoughts, it maybe God but it was rather wierd for me... It just got me going...
This is wat the voice said to me....
u are alife right now cause u have a purpose here on earth.... You(that's me) are alive to care for others not to be cared, to help not be helped, to love not to be loved, to support not to be supported..... You r here to make a difference in ppl's life....Even though your life maybe just horrible, there is a reason to it... And the reason is to understand ppl and help them... You do make a difference in the world... YOu do help ppl out in their life... Without you....The world would be different...It maybe different in a small way but that small way may some how some way or another be a big influence... Your away from home to not only learn but help those around.Your life is planned by God...There is a reason why you are still alive now after 3 close calls(i nearly died 3 times).So don't worry to much and don't stress to much cause you are doing something and making a change in someones life today... Just your presence helps.....
It's kinda wierd but I've been hearing this voice going on and on for the whole evening.... It actually kept me thinking... I might as well just live through it though life may seem horrible... I maybe suffering from broncitis or wateva nonsence but i suppose there's always a reason for everything... Everything happens for a reason no matter wat it is.... I may die 1 day by accident cause I AM ment to die.. I may become the 1st Prime Minister for all i know cause I AM ment to be 1.... There is always a reason and those things that happen in life well... :) just happens....
I suppose I'm starting to talk crab... :P it's pass my bed time... Anyways... good nights.... :)

1 Comments:

At 10:12 pm, Blogger Merv Kwok said...

just a thought. fredrick neitsczhe once wrote that "the longer you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back through you." been reading your post on death, down-ness and was thinking that this isn't right.

if you're looking for purpose, look up mate and not down. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home