Monday, July 12, 2004

Well, it has really been a great weekend..... Not prefect but a great 1... :) Me and some of my best buddies went to Taiping and Penang.... It was really 1 of the great times. We laughed our heads out for lotsa things.... If only I could turn back time... Wendy and I went to Taiping on friday afternoon. Stayed over night Li Yien's place... And on Sat we went to Penang.There, we met Wei Chern.We were suppose to meet up with Silas and the rest but everything seemed to be messed up that morning.We reached Penang at 10 something.... Waited for Wei Chern for more than an hour and wen round Penang... Really wish I could have met Jin... Really do miss her lots... She did call me on fri afternoon on my way to Taiping... Boy, has it been a long time since i've last talked to her.... Does she talk alot too(no offense :P) It's like a bullet train going on and on... heheh.... :P But it was really great talking to her.... Really missed the old youth.... We talked till I reach this area that didn't have any line signal. Lotsa news from Penang.I'm not goin to be writin it down... IT would take ages and i don't think it would be really nice to knoe about it.... Anyway, Penang.... hmmm..... I really do love the place though the places which Wei Chern brought us doesn't seem familiar.... Oh ya... I HATE Penang laksa... eekkk... >_< maybe it's coz they put prawn paste.... I didn't know it till I couldn't take it any more...
Where ever we went it was sure to rain.... Yup,my powers r juz to hard for me to handle isn't it... :P heheh....
Ok....so maybe it could be my fault... I mean wateva I say everytime it mostly comes true.... Darn scary... lol....
In Penang, we went to Wei Chern's school just to see his school band which just made me jelous considering i never could join my school band no matter wat.. :( *sniff* Then later on we went ot his house,... drove around half of Penang, went to the beach and well,.... errr... just walked around....
Btw, Wei Chern's drawing is just so darn chun.... me jelous liaw.... I never could water colour... I maybe good in crayons and the pensel thingy(wat do u call it again?)Oh ya... shading... ;p I suppose now I'll just have to take lessons from him. Not frogetting about Li Yien... Saw her drawing as well.... Can't believe this ppl really can paint... AARRGGHHH!!!! Well, I suppose now I just have more competition... It's really hard to find ppl who actually are good at art.Esp guys... (not forgettin u Lyn,ur art also it's nice)...
Anyway, that night we were suppose to leave Penang at 8:15pm. Met Loretta and her bf before that... Man, it's really been along time since I last saw her.... Anyways,... while talking to her, I saw Li YIen and Wendy running... I wasn't expecting the bus to leave early so didn't bother about it much even thoughit's already pass 8:15pm. Next thing I knew it, those 2 gals were running and theor expression was darn shocking... Thinking that we missed the bus,... made me freak out... Those gals were actually running after the bus... Wat came to my mind was "Oh no, where are we to stay now... I have classes on mon" They didn't succeed in catching the bus... We thought we missed the bus.. Even Loretta's bf offered to send us to the next bus stop to catch the bus... But then again.... the funny part was that those gals actually went after the wrong bus... lol.... heheh... And the bus actually left an hour later... Cool wasn't it.. Just to think of it makes me laughing again... ;p ....lol.... talked to Loreta for the whole hour... was really nice in catching up with everything... The 1 thing for sure is that I'm surely to go back to Penang this year.... Just wanna meet Jin again.... ;p can't wait till that day..... :)
Not forgetting those 2 gals and guy are all planning to come to Kuching.Can't wait till that day... Already miss 3 of them. :P It's just us music gang... But then again I think I may need some of the youth back home for help... I don't really know the roads of Kuching... Am thinking of goin to Santubong and some other places... ;p I'm really bad on the road.... lol.... Well, I suppose now all i have to do now is just wait and wait....

1 Comments:

At 3:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Lorz,
when u planning ur trip with ur mates back to kch?
btw, we're the same youth not the old youth. we're forever YOUNG! haha

~merv

 

Post a Comment

<< Home