Friday, July 09, 2004

2 nights ago I went to my frens church opening.... It was something like a church dedication thingy dedicating their new church to God. Their church is really cool though it doesn't really look like a church. More of a theater to me.. :P well, for their opening, they had more than 400 ppl there.... I suppose mostly are not originally from their church.This church to me should be exampled my other churches.The members there all have really strong desires to do God's work and things like that.The history of this church..
Well, this church started 3 years ago by this young pator who had a vission from God. They started with only 5 ppl.Moving from 1 place to another.... Last year they had more than 200 ppl in the church and these days it's reaching 300.. It's like woaw rite? :) I mean nothing is impossible through God wat?! I really admire this church...
Everytime I'm there(though I don't go there much often), I seem to picture our church(or rather my church) to grow in the same manner though we r still in tradision.I picture the youth growing by numbers, spiritually in God's name. I picture the youth doing lotsa programmes and ministries be it on the road side or just worship sessions.I picture more churches being built. I picture our church just overcrowd with ppl. I picture both young and old coming to church because they enjoy it and not because they wanna show their faces or just to make themselves present.....Some ppl may think it's hard and that no 1 would be willing of doin anything... But then again, y think of others. Shouldn't we be the 1's to start something? Shouldn't we have the burning desire for God? Shouldn't we be the 1s spreading God's word to the world? Shouldn't we be the 1s to be sharing God's mess of love? ;p yup.. I have been doing lotsa thinking.... At times I see the church just growing like rabbits breading...... It's not forcing frens to go to church but rather just trying to get them to know God.They don't have to come to church to know God, they don't have to go for bible study to know God. All they have is us(u....) to share with them our life experiance with God.
Well, I suppose I've said enough about churches for now... U migth be bored reading this.... ;p
This weekend I'll be going to Taiping,Penang with my 2 best music buddies.... I just can't wait for later.... :D I've finished all my homeworks.But haven really started my revision yet.... I mean come on...., can't i at least enjoy my 1st week of a new sem in college??? heheh... ;p
I think I'm gonna be busy from next week onwards with all the homeworks and revision I have to catch up with... Not forgetting my sleep... ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home