Tuesday, July 27, 2004

AARGGGHHHH!!!!

Lifes a complicating thing
wat am i to do
m just a fustrated little thing
but nothing seems to cure me
As I ponder just looking at my life,
nothings seems to make sense
"Y me?!" i wonder...
"Y me?!"

Long days, long nights
seem to pass by slowly
wats the cure for me
for all those sleepless nights
My mind rolls non-stop
where oh where's the stop button
Something keeps coming to my mind
Y can't it just go away
So i can get back once again wats mine
My beuty sleep devine :)

A friend in need is a friend in deed
Have i gotten those rite?
I wonder at the drama of my life
wat is real and wat is not?
wat is true and wat is not?
wat is there and wat is not?
wat will last and wat would not?
Who am i to trust in this world of mine?
Who am i to look wen I'm down o blue?
Who am i to meet wen wen i wanna chat?
Who am i to see wen I'm just so darn drowsy?

Wat am i looking for in my life to say?
What silly desicions do i make today?
HOw m i to answer a simple question asked?
I'm just in a place where no1 can help me.
my life is now as fragile as can be
I could go just anytime indeed
Medications now don't seem to work
I wouldn't know just wat to do.
If my time were to come now,
I'm ever so prepared to let it be
I am but afraid of 1 thing;
thats to be alone wen I am to leave this cruel world.

1 Comments:

At 4:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YO..

Just chill down n get ur head cool for a moment..
take a step back or at least hold ur path..
take a look at what's in front and back of ya..
coz u might only then realise..
what's deserved to be on your track and what's not..

Everyone walking on this earth had been sent by God..
With a purpose that maybe only God knows..
It'll be our responsibility to live our life..
as meaningful as we can
Maybe u r still shrouded by fog of confusion
where truths, lies, tests and temptations are everywhere
Just pray hard and seek guidance from God..
Especially when u feel alone n helpless

If u ever felt u need any companion to share ur dilemma
U gotta take the 1st step
approach someone that u feel u could rely on
Release the sceptism, express urself n share ur mind
Who know..
U might get feedbacks n concerns
that are higher than wat u expected?


From..
A friend who wishes to say: "I do care about u."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home