Tuesday, July 20, 2004

wat a week... I've never ever felt so good in my whole life.... I was jolly happy and never did tasted the  gloom and depression in almost a month now... Boy, does it really feel good... I've never felt this good for decades... :) now all i need is a boyfriend.. lol... joking la...  Met this new guy in church last sabbath.. Surprisingly he's from the same college.... He's from Indonesia and a year older than i... A Leo too.. My gang... lol.. ;p Fun guy he is.... He speaks 5 languages.... Admire him man... Actually I don't really know what to write... Quite blurr now.... Haiyer... this weekend... am darn scared.... m doing check up at my cousin's hospital....Scared the results come out negative.... then i die... Never mind... All i have to do now is wait and pray for the best.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home