Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Well, wat a day it has been... And as usual it's not a happy 1 but rather a horrible 1 as predicted....... Every year it's just the same.. I just wonder y... I never seem to be happy... Lets just say I just this time of year... It's also not 1 of my favourite time.Anyways..... *sigh*
GUess wat i did the whole day...Practically did my work,studied, stay in college area and felt slumpy.... ok ok besides getting wished on the strike of twelve and getting presents, there wasn't anything special... Like this day was never special for me. Felt good for awhile but then again i just reminded myself not to have high hopes and dream on this day and as predicted it wasn't much.... My fren broke my hp... ok ok fine, i may have a new hp but i still treasure my old hp as it is.... NOthing much to say about today but the fact that I was suprice dad actually remembered my birthday... I remember 2 or 3 years ago wen mum was away, no 1 remembered my birthday and wen mum wished me, I just started crying... I suppose I'm just touched... When dad wished me for the 1st time last year, I actually started crying... lol... It's stupid but i suppose I just felt touched considered my dad doesn't remember or hasn't remembered my birthday... I nearly cried this now wen dad called but since i was in front of my frens i just hold my tears back and smiled...
I had a talk with God for 2 hours last night before my so-called special day... It really felt good crying my feelings out.It really has been along time since I've actually talked to God this long.We talked about alot of things..... Love, life, pain, thankfulness, longingness...... I just miss my doggy and my grandma... I suppose God just has things planned out for me so I'm not really worried about it....
Well, I just can't wait for this month to pass considering it's my most unhappy month of the year all the time be it exams, results or just the days itself... I just don't know why but I just feel terrible in this month....
I mean wat am i suppose to say about it.I'm only human... or rather, a weird one......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home