Saturday, August 14, 2004

Love sucks....

Love sucks...It's not me that has love problem but rather everyone around me... I just wonder y... It's always "If we break-up, I'll die","He/she's the love of my life","He/she's my soul mate","he likes you","she adores you","he/she's everything to me"...........etc..........
My frens having relationship problem which is giving me headache oso..It's also not like I've been through a relationship but i do know wat it's like considering I've seen and feel lotsa these things....
*sigh*
It's like a real life play kinda thing....But the problem is I seem to be getting the wrong charactor which is the consultor.. more like a counselor kinda thingy....I wonder y.... I've been getting lotsa this kinda thingy be it a person after me, interested in me or helping in fren's relationship or explaining kinda thingy... You ppl reading this make sure you don't come looking for me unless u really don't have anyone else to go to that is... I'm recieve this kinda problem mostly this year.....
Wat is love?Is it worth suffering?Y even bother?It just disturbs ppl's life every time there's a problem.It just hurts...It's nothing...rite?? WRONG!!!
Love IS everything.. Without it there wouldn't be any expression.There wouldn't be any life... there wouldn't be anything at all..Nothing can survive without love.Love brings everythings to life.It way cause heart breaks or it may torture or hurt our grades, feelings or our everyday life but look at it in another way... It brought the way we are... It brought us to know that love is in everyone.That we are not heartless... that there is something worth living for.That God DOES love us....
My clarinet teacher use to say I was a heartless person considering I never play my clarinet with expression kinda thing...lol.... but then I do... Just not in front of her... :P
Anyways, when you have a problem in relationship, i suppose as christians,we should pray and as for the nons, well just look life in another side of way and just have hope... If things doesn't work out then it means that you're not ment to be together... THERE is a person outside just for you....After all there is always someone for someone...There is someone perfect for you out there so just don't get so hurt about it... It may hurt but try to think happy thoughts or talk to someone whom you really trust.Share your burdens then your be happier bit by bit.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home