Tuesday, August 17, 2004

luv? didn't u know it was fri the 13th?

Well, that fri... I had lotsa frens breaking up and thats not the only thing... They were in bad condisions.... It wasn them the only ones having problems but rather i did have frens having personal problems.... Me and Li YIen didn't realise it until sat... suddenly she dashed into my fren asking..."Lorraine, do you know what day was yesterday?" I was kinda blur and didn't know wat she was talkin about. "It was fri the 13th la...." Well, now that explains everything.. But is this believe and saying actually true... Go figure...!!! Well, everyone has their own thinking... I sortta believe in these knida things...
Well, love.... Hmmm.... I suppose everyone needs love... Have i said that?? lol... Anyways... it's true... I mean even i need love too... And I'm tahnkful God gives them to me all the time...
I can just remember... When i was a little infant, my parents gave me unconditional love.... then when my siblings came about i had love from my grandma... Now 2 gone... in my childhood days I had a dog(Crappy).I felt she understood me and would be always by my side when I'm in tears or when I just needed someone to talk too... She's known as the dog no1 can get near too... But she would just come to me when i just needed love.... Then in my teenage life, there's my aunty.... She cared for me and worries about me... Now being in college... I just know God will or has sent someone to love me as these ppl do but I've still not confirmed who....
Well,I suppose that's all from me for this time... Maybe I'll write again later... I just wanna enjoy my day... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home