Thursday, October 21, 2004

another suicide?

ok...so whats with the male gender these days...? There was just news last week on sunday about this guy who was murdered next door the place which i am staying.1st it was at the place and block I'm stayin now.NOw it's the next building...The thing is both tat died are guys...Whats it with the male gender these days anyways....They say this fella was shot then pushed off the building where his body fell into the pool....*lol* I suppose no 1 would be swimming in the pool now.... :) Well then, the scary thing is that me and a fren wa there eating dinner during the time the whole thing happened...We didn't hear anything bout it till a few days later...Darn freeky can't to think of it.anyway now we can't eat at that place cause it's close due to some investigation.Even so i don't think i'll be eating there anymore....Don't know any other info but tats about wat I've heard so far la....
Well then enough of all the tory and news... now about me...!!!! :D
Today just sat for my 2nd paper....I'm so darn happy...heheheh... :) the thing is I'm so darn confident that I'll do very well in the practical though i won't be able to get full mark for it... :) Well then, the night before I was panic-kin for God know how terribly...Couldn't sleep for the pass week... That worried me cause normally wen i don't have enough sleep then I'll do badly for my paper and i'll go blank no matter how long or how much i studied.Every night I'll be lying in bed staring at the air and wonderin wat wud happen to me next...I'd be in bed for an hour or so before i can actually sleep.Even though I'm darn tired.Then the next day for some reason which I do not know, I'd be waking up 7 or 8 o'clock...sometimes I'd force myself to sleep longer till 9.This is to ensure i have enough sleep.Or so i try.... *sigh* But then thank God todays practical went well... I wasn't 'shivering' while doin it... i tremendously thank God for that....
2 papers down and 9 more to go... Can't wait till it's all over.... Am going home next week to chill...I really can't stand the pressure here... I won't be studying much tonight but will still be doin some study.... Fren thinks I'm crazy to be doin mathes like crazy... ;p well then.... gotta go get some rest before i get back to my countings... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home