Thursday, August 26, 2004

It's my 4th birthday!!!!

YUp! YUp! Yup!... Today is my 4th birthday.... To put it more clearly, it's my 4th baptism birthday.... I dunno why but I woke up this morning feeling so happy and stress free(sortta)......4 years ago is just an unforgettable moment for me.... All 6 of us got baptize that day and it was 1 of my most happiest moments.... The 6 are Jin, Qing, Clinton, Elvina, Veronica and I.... Through the years there are just lotsa memories with u all.... I wonder wat would happen today... I just feel happy today compared to my other days these month... :)
Today's the day for me to celebrate,
the special day of which I said "I do!" to the Lord...
ever so free, so glad, so happy u see
to know that I've got someone out there
who has and will be looking after me
He's given me life,
he's given me strength,
he's given me frens to spend my dayz with.
Oh how much i just luv this day.
For as happy as can be,
as worried as I'll be,
all in all,
I'll just make this day a blast
just between me and the Lord....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home