Monday, September 06, 2004

Stressed since 1st day of Sept

Hmm.... Time does fly by and fast too.... I just moved from the apartment to the condo area and boy it was alot of work. On 1st Sept I woke up 6am to start packing and studying considering that morning I had my practical mocks... Then at 830 i had class after class my mocks then class again till like 3 then I had to continue packing and move... These activity lasted till 7 and that was like the only time I ate that whole day.... But all the busy-ness was not done....That night I slept at 1am. I was unpacking considering I hate seeing things being to messed up pluss i was also studying considering the next morn I had yet another prac exam.the days went the same till fri... That fri I slept the whole night without even touching my books... I was really tired....
Last night for the 1st time in history I slept at 4am.And that is coz I was doing my hw and studying a little... We have to complete it by today.... And this morning I woke up at 8am... Some ppl may call me insane but than again I dunno why but once I set myself to do things, I'll deffinately do it...
The condo area is ok... I haven been around considering I'm just so darn busy with things.... But I'm much more happier then those days in August.. I just hope it will all just continue for the rest of my stay here in kl.....
Gtg... Am darn busy.. Am just resting my mind since it hasn have enough rest.... lol... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home