Monday, August 30, 2004

*Sigh*

I suppose health wise I'm still in bad shape and that sucks... I just can't stand that fact... I still do have those chest pains and block noses and headaches and not forgetting my tiredness and forgetfulness..... I just hope all these will soon come to pass... I just can't stand my situation any more....
Mum was here in kl for the weekend and we were out with my cousin... They have come to a conclusion that I am to go for a ct-scan some where around next month considering they all still don't know wat kinda problem i have.... So anyway, I'm abit nervous bout it considerin that means I'm to go to a hospital and all.... Scary la... Pluss my parents(esp my mum) won't be there with me.... *sigh*
Sometimes at times I just wish this nightmare would all be gone.... I wish I was back in my childhood days where I was healthy and hyper... I would be running around, climbing trees... fooling around..... jumping up and down... disturbing the neighbours :P..... making noises... (yup I was as naughty as a little boy)...lol.....
I really do miss those times... where I was like super active in everything.. I was just good in almost everything without putting much effort in it... Now is like I have to put all my effort in something and yet still don't really do that well... *sigh*
I suppose I'll have to logg off now considering I'll have to be back in my books again... I have lots to study and my mock practicals are these week starting wed to fri..... it's gonna be a long, tiring and stressful week for me thats for sure....

1 Comments:

At 2:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I would be running around, climbing trees... fooling around..... jumping up and down... disturbing the neighbours :P..... making noises..."

if one would only read this particular section, then theyd be amazed how a chimp can type :)

JK, take care of urself, dnt forget ur medications, mocks comin rite?
gud luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home