Friday, September 17, 2004

It's over.... :)

Yes,.... It's finally over... Though it has been horrible it's all over now.... Wat am I so noisy about? ...lol.... well, I've just finished my mock exams... Though it didn't go that well I'm darn happy coz now I can start resting.... I haven been sleeping properly for te pass few days.. Practically slept a few hours a day.Which is making me more blur then ever. I think it's also contributing to my hearing... :p for I seem to be much more deaf then usual.... :) I know that I have been sick and things like that but I really wanna score if not then pass this exams for these results would be sent to my parents.... I won't be touching my books for the next day or 2... Hah!! I'm so darn happy... :)
Well, today my choir would be at audition today.Am abit nervous but i know they would do well... Am actually really proud of them.They actually are singing soooo much better from the last choir I taught and the 1st time I conducted them... :) I know we would get through.The only problem is we are performing in college and the thing is I shouldn't be in any clubs now... My lecturers would be seeing me conducting my choir which i think would bring quite a problem for me... Oh well... I enjoy working with this choir of mine.. Even though it's their project, I'm glad they actually do enjoy wat I have done with them.About 96% are in choir as their project and the othe 4% is just for fun... I still continue conducting the choir even though it's near myexam because it's part of relaxing.. Anything to do with music would really help me out be it emosionally, physically, phycologically, mentally or spiritually...
I can't think straight now all but that I finish 1 horrible week of horror and can now start resting and studying in a better speed then wat i have done this week... If u know wat I have been doing the whole week I think u would consider me a phyco... lol... ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home