Tuesday, October 26, 2004

bored and lonely....

*sigh*
i just can't stand the pressure... am darn bored and darn lonely and darn confuse i suppose.... i just wanna hang out with someone..wanna talk to someone...wanna release stress.... Everytime i ask ppl out,they end up ffk-in me...I just can't stand it.Wen i wan ppl to talk to me no one does wen i don't wan then they all start disturbing me.Wen i wan someone to ring,no one rings wen wen I'm busy,everone calls.Wen i wanna go out no1 goes out wif me but wen i have plans,everyone asks me out.Y is the world just to *toot*
*sob**sob*
I dunno wat else to do..Li Yien go back Taiping already and no1 to hang out with or chat with during our study break...Some maybe wonderin y i don't ask my classmates,the thing is the will end up foolin around and wen i ask them for help they r just not willing to help...it's like wasting a hell lot of golden time isn't it?Dunno la..Am just waiting for the day i go back for a week though i don't think anyone would be making a big deal about my returnin..Sometimes i look forward of goin home to meet my frens esp the church youth but once i'm back it's like they all don't know me or they r busy or that they don't give a damn.I feel so ignored.such frens rite...? :p lol....
Anyways,1st time i was playin the piano in church where the songs wasn't hymns at all..It was all freaky considering the singers wasn't bothered about organizing the whole thing.Didn't actually practise together till i nearly blowed my top off...:p yup yup..I was sortta angry.Singers were Peter and Jack.But thanx God the whole thing sorta went well...I actually tape my playing...the whole thing wasn't bad.the only problem is that i keep speedin considerin I get nervous quite fast..:p and the thing is this 2 guys keep calling me Lorraine keys or rather Alicia keys..they made me sing and played...*donkey 'man'!!* lol.. but the thing is the mic couldn't reach me so they end up singing along...heheh...now that was funny.I still thought it was stupid to make it that way..Everytime i suggest something i always end up doin it.Well then,... :) lol.... Everytime i hear my recording i just feel like laughin my head off... :p I suppose there is always the 1st time :)
Now i just wish the older youth were back or near.Then i can actually hang out again with them...Really miss them all...esp Jin,Merv,Qing,Randy,Laura,Dan,Nila,Ger...... Those were the days man....Really fun time... I know there are some more youth but i just can't think of their names now....
Anyways i guess i better be goin now...Suppose to be doing maths...
3 papers done and still got 8 more to go....2 more to go before i get home.. :P tmr got maths...hopefully i'll score very well to bring my B grade to an A... I'm just doing the impossible all the time.. :)Well then, wish me luck and do pray for me ya... Cioz

1 Comments:

At 10:05 pm, Blogger Lilow said...

well i would me making a big deal of your returning..hahaha :D catch ya around next week gal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home