Thursday, October 21, 2004

a vision...

I have been having this vision from God lately.And the thing is i just can't keep it to myself...It's as if God is telling me to stay in kuching next year to do his ministry.As in expand is church in a way getting ppl back to Christ and know Christ through music... Maybe tats the problem y i can't sleep.... The thing is i have a wide view of wat to do.... Worship sessions,bringing back SHCF to life.... teaching new christian songs,learning more instruments,composing songs.... Expand the worship session to other frens out from church those kinda things.... The thing i c is having a worship session where everyone is like totally into God and into the praising session... I suppose this is wat i've always wanted to do for ages.. :) All i need to do know is talk to my parents and Sunny Hill school about theis SHCF.... I really wanna do something for God.... My big dream is to do big worship sessions like other churches or overseas where booking a stadium is needed and orchestra and choirs are needed.That would totally be super cool and great and grand... I jut wanna do my part in the christian society.That's all.... Maybe this is just a dream or something.Maybe it's because I'm too stress to be thinking too much... but i won't know whether it would deffinately happen or be agreed unless i try and ask right???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home