Sunday, January 30, 2005

Performance

Just came back frm performance.... Don't really feel nice about it.Actually i feel totally horrible.In times like these i wish i made someone to turn to,someone to look to,aomeone to talk to... But i suppose in my life it's a sad place...
Anyways about the whole performance,....
We started early and everything went sortta fine but the prob was we started the show too early and the electricity went off a couple of time so tat was sorta bad..But the choir did well i must say.The fact tat i was sharing a book with this gal who didn't have any of the pieces we were singin in it...Thank God mum made me memorize..... But then again i did foeget some of the lines... :P
My clarinet part was horrid...Played duet with sister.It seems i can never perform with other ppl coz they seem to be horrible deproving my standard making me look bad.... I'm serious.. It HAS happen many times but the thing is i'm scared going solo... Mayb i should face up with all my fears... *sigh*
Well the, my duet with sister went horrible. The person-in-charge misplaced our track so he drove all the way to our house to get the spare.But at that time my area had a black out at the same place and the spare CD was in the player.So there was NO way in getting tat CD... We ended up playing without the track at all... The thing is my sister didn't count properly making her entering and playing the wrong notes... Being me I normally get worried wen my partner makes mistakes which I admit i made A mistake.... Oh well... I felt pretty disappointed. OK ok... i was extremely disappointed... *sigh* I suppose i go through this all the time... Maybe i'm to go solo instead... I should face my fear.... I dunno.... I just feel horrid right now... But my bell playing on 1 of our opratic songs went well.....
Watever can i say right now.... I'm just wonderin wat tmr would bring to me....

1 Comments:

At 2:42 am, Blogger Lilow said...

To think of your area black out when you wanted to go back to take your cd is really pissing off ei? Goshhh...ANyway, just another bad experience and lesson to be learned i guess..hehe! May the rooster year be an excellent year and all the 'sui' stuff of 2004 be gone :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home