Saturday, January 22, 2005

HELL!!!

I invited my nephew to church today..He came...bla...bla...bla....nothing much til during service in church.He looked bored and i felt bad so i once in awhile 'layaned' him and talked to him not knowing tat soon it really got outta hand. During potluck he stuck to me like glue...My siblings all disappeared leaving him wif me...I kept bothering me and spitting at me and things like tat...I couldn't say anything much considerin i'm his aunty..I suppose he thinks i'm not old enough for him to listen to me...Well,some of u youths were around to know how much i actually suffer wif tis kiddo.... *sigh*....he didn't wanna go home.said he wanted to stay wif me during our activities in the afternoon..He messed around wif my note book and my hp...Tat really freaked me out considerin i really look after my things properly....
Anyways,soon he shut up behind the church waiting for me to finish up.After choir he asked if i was done.He finally wanted to go back and he looked bored so i rushed in my meetings with the teams we were starting in youth which are ACT, PMT and SIT. Rush here...Rush there.... wen finally i brought him home.He kept complaining saying i was just bullshitting about church bizz...He said i was jsut gossiping wif talking to my frens.Can u beat tat...Really....At home,I went online and he bothered me the whole time.I let him check his mail.He had2 mails frm his mum.He said i could read...He replied his mum saying how i kept bulying him and disturbing him...Can u beat tat...I didn't know wat else to say.I mean i was already boilin inside.Was suppose to be in church hanging out with the youth but ended up at home...
Anyways wen he was still bothering me i suddenly shouted out "DAD,...DAD!!" I was gonna ask my dad whether we wud visit grandma...to my suprice,my nephew jump off the comp chair and rushed into my room in fright.He was thinking i'd complain to my dad... LOL...So there...Now i knoe quite alot about tis kid...It was really funny seeing him run in but i didn't have anything to say... While calling dad...in my room,he was like "ok.ok...i won't bother u no more..."... it was really funny... I can't help myself.I know it's really mean and things esp mentionin it here but well most of u hav seen my situation so there......
Glad he's home now...Wonder if he 1s to come back again.

2 Comments:

At 5:21 pm, Blogger qUiRkiN said...

tsk tsk tsk
what will you do with yourself, lorraine...
hahahahahhaha
poor thing. i reckon your stress levels would have shot up to an unhealthy level on saturday with that lil nephew of ures. how old is he?
Praying for your joy and peace
Remember our Lord's words..
"My peace I give unto you..."

 
At 1:46 am, Blogger mya said...

yup blood level did shoot up...Nearly burst out at everyone....i think he's about 10..1 or 2 years younger then my bro.... Wonder if he'll b comin to church tis sabbath.he says he wanna cum but tats to annoy me more... *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home